Welcome Fans

I know there has been a lot of talk about Willa not being outgoing and friendly with her fans; this is not true. She's just one who values her privacy.She does respond to tweets on Twitter on occasion and is always very nice when she does. She's also into music/acting for the love of music/acting itself, not for the money or fame. She's a real musician/actress, and is passionate about it, and that's one reason I look up to her. She's real and not fake like a lot of these musicians and actors out there now.Willa also does interior design as well now,her work is amazing!

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Congrats to Willa Ford and Ryan Nece on your marrige!

I didnt even know you guys had gotten married until one of my friends showed me a post! I Wish you guys the best!! Congrats and many blessings!! Ill share the post i did find about it! You guys look great!! And very happy! Ryan and Willa Wedding
Here is the pic from the ceremony credit goes to a Good Affair Wedding
and Event Production and the author of the  post Jayme


2 comments:

  1. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute Willa Ford and Ryan Nece’s wedding was. I loved how you wrote every word here. I also would be hosting the grand wedding party at one of the best San Francisco wedding venues. We have decided on the wonderland theme but have to hire a talented party planner for the big day. Does anyone here has recommendations here?

    ReplyDelete