Welcome Fans

I know there has been a lot of talk about Willa not being outgoing and friendly with her fans; this is not true. She's just one who values her privacy.She does respond to tweets on Twitter on occasion and is always very nice when she does. She's also into music/acting for the love of music/acting itself, not for the money or fame. She's a real musician/actress, and is passionate about it, and that's one reason I look up to her. She's real and not fake like a lot of these musicians and actors out there now.Willa also does interior design as well now,her work is amazing!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Willa Starring In Two New Films

I have no details other than what she told me in a tweet. They are called "The Nurse" and "Checkmate"
however,I did find some info on "Checkmate" =] Info About Checkmate

starring Danny Glover, Sean Astin, Vinnie Jones, Mischa Barton, Michael Pare, Johnny Messner, Katrina Law, Willa Ford, Antwon Tanner and David Chisum, Checkmate “chronicles how the actions of individuals affect us all, as six people are thrown together during an elaborate bank heist where any move can alter the outcome,” according to the film’s official press release. It was directed by Timothy Woodward Jr. and written by Henry Mitchell, Calvin Cox and Jennifer Lynch.

sounds awesome! can't wait! 

follow me on my newer twitter account  AliceREMillaFan
having to close down my old one Willa4rdfan,long story,but I'm still  a Willa Ford fan! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment