Welcome Fans

I know there has been a lot of talk about Willa not being outgoing and friendly with her fans; this is not true. She's just one who values her privacy.She does respond to tweets on Twitter on occasion and is always very nice when she does. She's also into music/acting for the love of music/acting itself, not for the money or fame. She's a real musician/actress, and is passionate about it, and that's one reason I look up to her. She's real and not fake like a lot of these musicians and actors out there now.Willa also does interior design as well now,her work is amazing!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Willa To Star In Movie Called Submerged

I don't many details as of now,just what I saw on her twitter which was a pic of her with (temporary) tattoos and a post that said new tattoos for a film.the new movie is called Submerged and the only details I could find were on this website,movieinsider.com I'm am certain this is the same movie because It should begin production this month according to the website comingsoon.net Again,I don't have many details of the movie,just what I have read,but I will keep you all updated as I hear,It sounds like it's gonna be in the thriller genre.Can't wait to see Willa acting again!! =] Pic of Willa used by permission (thanks)
Synopsis of the film from the website reads as follows: The film sees a limo ride home from a party turning into a terrifying ordeal for a group of college kids. A young woman and her friends have been targeted by a ring of vengeful kidnappers and must do everything they can to survive after their limo is forced off the road and plunged into a canal.
  You can read more at comingsoon.net   
thehollywoodnews.com 
hollywoodreporter.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment