Welcome Fans

I know there has been a lot of talk about Willa not being outgoing and friendly with her fans; this is not true. She's just one who values her privacy.She does respond to tweets on Twitter on occasion and is always very nice when she does. She's also into music/acting for the love of music/acting itself, not for the money or fame. She's a real musician/actress, and is passionate about it, and that's one reason I look up to her. She's real and not fake like a lot of these musicians and actors out there now.Willa also does interior design as well now,her work is amazing!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Just A Thought (Updated and New Post Title)

I know that celebrities face a lot of pressure and things,and each handles the stress in different ways,whether in a good or not so good way(addiction etc.) and I'm not belittling them in any way.I know Willa's had (and I'm sure she still does at times) to deal with many things while being A celebrity,but as far as I know,she's never had to go to rehab or got in trouble for anything,and that may not seem like a big deal to some of you,but I think she deserves some recognition.Willa,I'm not trying to put you on a pedestal so to speak,and I know you've faced some things during your career,but I think you've done really well considering you've been a celeb for several years now and I truly believe you're a really talented singer/actress and not a "has been" as some say.you will always have mine and the other admins support. (Willa4rdfan)

*****Update*****: I Received an email from a blog reader who asked how did i know that Willa has never been In rehab or in trouble for anything? I meant that I've never came across anything in the media or heard of anything,I know she's a private person,so if she has,i don't know it,all I'm saying is that i think she has done really good,in my eyes,I know she's human just like anyone else and I'm sure has faced problems and dealt with some things. it all comes down to all of this just being my opinion.thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Willa's not had a drug addiction. Don't know why some think that.

    Maybe confusing her with some of her famous exes?

    The only thing I've ever read was that Willa would sometimes drink too hard at a party or two. In a Maxim (?) interview she said that she used to drink girly drinks for the longest time (weak, fruity drinks) and that one time she tried straight up vodka(?) and wound up really sick in the bathroom. That's it. I've never seen pics of her wasted, but I have seen a few with her having a drink (usually something light) in her hand. She also said that she and Eve got wasted recording "A Toast To Men."

    I think I recall her saying in several interviews that when she was working on her second album in L.A. (right before she got burned out and quit music) that she suffered from depression and it was her buddy Chip that got her through that. Nothing about drugs though. But I could see where she could have turned to it with all that pressure.

    ReplyDelete