Welcome Fans

I know there has been a lot of talk about Willa not being outgoing and friendly with her fans; this is not true. She's just one who values her privacy.She does respond to tweets on Twitter on occasion and is always very nice when she does. She's also into music/acting for the love of music/acting itself, not for the money or fame. She's a real musician/actress, and is passionate about it, and that's one reason I look up to her. She's real and not fake like a lot of these musicians and actors out there now.Willa also does interior design as well now,her work is amazing!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Willa Does Interview With Self Magizine

Posted originally on Self.com by Alyssa LongobuccoYou may remember Willa Ford from her number one radio hit, "I Wanna Be Bad," and now, the multi-talented performer is back with a role on the hit STARZ original series, Magic City. We caught up with the singer-turned-actress to talk to her about her career leap, filming in Miami and her future in music.
 
What made you want to make the jump from singer to actress? 

I had an opportunity to try acting out, and I really fell in love with tapping into my emotions. Really, that's what I do as a singer and songwriter as well. Both allow you to escape yourself and really connect to your own power at the same time.

Do you think you'll ever return to singing? 

Absolutely. I'm just not one to water things down by placing my focus on too many different careers at once. I enjoy studying and learning about my craft, and I think it's impossible to do that while wearing too many hats.

Tell us about your character, Janice, on Magic City. 

She definitely has no problem saying or doing what she wants, which is very similar to me except I've learned how to filter. She definitely needs to get better taste in men.

What is it like filming Magic City in Miami? 

Heaven. I'm from Tampa, so being back in Florida and working is like a dream. Everyone else is dying, but I love the heat and humidity.

What are your healthiest and least healthy habits? 

Overall, I am a healthy eater. If I want something, I'll go for it, but I always have a five-pound range and I stick to that. If I start to see it creep up, I'll clean my diet up. My big issue is pizza! I can eat an entire large by myself!

What's your favorite way to sneak in a workout? 

I love a walk or hike with my dog. It's as good for my mind as it is for my body. Even if it's just 15 minutes.

What is your favorite snack to carry you through the 3 p.m. slump? 

I love juice. There are so many juicing places now, so it's easy. I'm not a fan of juicing at home because I hate cleaning up after.

What is the best advice you've ever received? 

I think it would be to always believe you will reach your goal and to enjoy the process of getting there. Live in the moment.

--Alyssa Longobucco

1 comment:

  1. To connect your love we are offer free powerful real love spells, including spells to solve the love relationship problem, making love. love spells and spells of magic

    ReplyDelete