Welcome Fans

I know there has been a lot of talk about Willa not being outgoing and friendly with her fans; this is not true. She's just one who values her privacy.She does respond to tweets on Twitter on occasion and is always very nice when she does. She's also into music/acting for the love of music/acting itself, not for the money or fame. She's a real musician/actress, and is passionate about it, and that's one reason I look up to her. She's real and not fake like a lot of these musicians and actors out there now.Willa also does interior design as well now,her work is amazing!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

One Last Thought On Being A True Fan

I'm gonna keep things positive on this blog,so this is my final thought on being a true fan.I've noticed some have been saying they are disappointed and tired of empty promises and waiting.Okay first of all,if you're any kind of fan,you should be really happy for Willa and the success she's having with Magic City,and all the rave reviews she's gotten and still getting.And right now she is focusing on other things besides music,I'm not saying I don't want her to sing again or release another album,I would love that.what my point is.that u just don't give up and walk away if you're a true fan,and you don't just get mad and put them down if they don't do things your way,or sing and release music on your terms.And one more thing,Willa is not rude,just because she doesn't answer every tweet you send.I've said it before,she is very busy and just values her privacy,but when she does respond,she is always friendly,so go ahead and just walk away.Us that are there thru thick and thin or ride are die will always stand behind Willa no matter what career path she chooses.Willa you're awesome!!

1 comment:

  1. Welll, said. I'm getting quite tired of it. It took these whiners literally nothing to "wait," and I noticed she's even responded to some of these "fans" on Twitter (so much for "ignoring" her fans)! She's also announced that she is coming back to music, even forming a new band and writing songs. But I guess she just isn't fast enough for some. She's not a factory. She's a person, and has every right to do things her way (which is why so many love her in the first place).

    But honestly, these types are in every fan base, so I don't think we should pay them any more attention. Let's ignore them and get this blog back to the strong positive vibe it had in the beginning.

    ReplyDelete